Question on software packages "cadwork" and "RSTAB 5"

Good Afternoon,

I will keep this short as I know that everyone is very busy.  Currently my company is researching heavy timber computer driven (I think they refer to it as C & C type equipment) fabrication equipment.  In the process of deciding whether or not we are going to purchase the equipment it has become apparent that the equipment works best with a certain type of CAD type of software called "cadwork".  Also, it appears that this Detailing package works best with the analysis package RSTAB 5.

My question in a nutshell is that I am seeking any and all feedback in regards to either or both of these programs (pro's/con's) so that I can give a more educated written decision on these applications.  Any and all insight or even second hand insight into either or both of these applications would be greatly appreciated.

My thanks in advance for all of you assistance in this matter!

Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,

Scott

Scott C. Bernard, E.I.T.
Structural Engineer/Universal Erectors
210 Neptune Rd.
Auburndale, FL 33823
Phone: 800-282-9583
Fax: 863-967-1082
Cell Phone: 863-559-8493
E-mail: scott(--nospam--at)ubsdesign.com
E-mail 2: ubs_engineer(--nospam--at)yahoo.com
World Wide Web: www.ubsdesign.com