Re: enercalc / fastframe

DA

Enercalc has a database editor on the pulldown tap at the top of the
opening screen. The editor allows modification or addition to steel,
timber, timber stresses and rebar to suite your location.  If you're
having to do this all the time check that the correct AISC edition is
set as default.  I don't have Fastframe installed so can not respond to
that.

--
Forrest T. Braun, P.E.