RE: Plywood Over nailing specifications

Thanks to George for faxing the documents. I've posted them on the
Discussion forum in the Shearwall Forum:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Head
lines&BID=116&SID=1650

Make sure to copy the entire link without spaces or line returns. I've also
included the URL link as an attachment to see if it works for those of you
who receive this in ASCII text format.

Dennis

ction=Regi
ster
<http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Reg
ister>

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:

<http://www.structuralist.net/AutoList.htm>