Re: AISC

Paul,

Your two cents worth make good points.

The Structural Steel Educational Council (Steel Tips) and the Concrete
Masonry Association of California and Nevada (Masonry Chronicles) are still
providing free and useful structural information and guidance that I've put
to work and for which I've had reason to be grateful.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer