Your two cents worth make good points.
The Structural Steel Educational Council (Steel Tips) and the Concrete
Masonry Association of California and Nevada (Masonry Chronicles) are still
providing free and useful structural information and guidance that I've put
to work and for which I've had reason to be grateful.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org