RE: Signs of Spring

I think women still have it in for snakes from that "apple" incident.

Mark Jones

-Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc] wrote

Just my opinion, though. I do believe the solemn duty of a man to kill a
snake came handed down to us from women, who aren't really rational where
reptiles are concerned anyway.