NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specifications for Concrete Crack repair, Spalling Repair and Coatings and finishes (Word 2000 format)

We have just added three sections of specifications for Concrete Crack repair, Concrete Spalling Repair and for Concrete Finishes and Coatings - written in CSI format and donated to the Structuralist.Net General Notes and Specifications Forum at:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

The notes are available in DOC (MS Word) format and zipped for download.  If you received this message in plain text, you may need to copy the hyperlink URL address to your browsers address line. Make sure that you are copying the entire link starting with http: and ending with SID=1650. Leave no spaces or line returns.

My appreciation to Bill Polhemus, SE for his contribution. If you would like to provide specifications for posting on our site, please submit them to me with a brief paragraph explaining the general note or specification. I will post them on the site. Send your contribution to me at admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.

Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: