From: Scott Maxwell <smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 00:12:39 -0400 (EDT)
I have not noticed any problems.
On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, vicpeng wrote:
> Roger Turk has noticed that some (all?) of my messages have been reaching him in garbled MIME/binary etc ...
> Has anyone been getting same?
> Bill P. Roger says yours have been doing the same thing. Might be an Outlook thing?
> Thor A Tandy P.Eng
> Victoria BC
> e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org