From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 8:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Continuing Education for PE

Roger Turk has noticed that some (all?) of my messages have been reaching him in garbled MIME/binary etc ...

Has anyone been getting same?

Bill P.  Roger says yours have been doing the same thing.  Might be an Outlook thing?

Thor A Tandy P.Eng
Victoria BC
Canada
e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)sprint.ca