RE: AISC Latest Move

Scott,
As a member of a non-profit organization, I would have to agree with you one
this. We are allowed some reserve but there are tricky rules as to what you
consider the funds. I am not an expert, but our group brought in a Tax
Accountant to discuss this issue with the board as we had a surplus and were
warned about how it was posted in the books. In our case the surplus is used
to purchase properties that we develop after training students to build
homes and then the homes are sold as low income housing which is subsidized
by the local cities where the homes exist.
Very tricky stuff!!

Dennis