Re: Autocad Vs BOQs

will check that!
Thank u very much mr.gerard.

From: "Gerard Madden" <GMadden(--nospam--at)mplusl.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Autocad Vs BOQs
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:53:51 -0700

Peeran,

I don't claim to be some technical computer whiz or anything but I think something of that nature already exsists in the form of autocad Architectural Desktop. Example: You can create door schedules based on you plan layout. You pick a door, enter a syle, and a size. Then autocad creates the door schedule. Delete or modify the door in the plan or elevation, it automatically gets deleted or updated in the schedule.

As to how to do all that stuff in computerese ... ya got me.

-gerard

>>> cadraftsman(--nospam--at)hotmail.com 04/20/01 09:41AM >>>
Hi Engineering guys!

Just a small Query, Does one know about the linkage of database(oracle or
DBase)& Autocad? I mean to ask any relativity between database & Drawing,
can be made?... Wanted some tricks & techniques!

Many thanks!

Peeran,
Cad Operator
Abu-Dhabi