RE: AISC

Title: RE: AISC

Rick,

Thank you for your kind words about me, Modern Steel Construction and the AISC Engineering Journal.

I'm happy to answer questions when I can on this list server. I've learned a lot from the answers you all have posted. My temporary absence was purely coincidental with the Code bash. I just got really busy for about a month. Although I do post reply to messages during "official AISC work hours", I'm doing it on my own. Offical AISC interpretions can be obtained by writing a more formal letter request to AISC.

Charlie