From: Christopher Wright <chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 01 13:30:56 -0500
>Going back to the bigger picture, it may soon come to pass that the only
>cost you will have to bear for all the technical information we develop at
>AISC is a membership in AISC.
>I'd be interested in having some feedback on how this kind of a model would
Seems fair enough. It'd sure be nice if you could convince the ASME that
the same deal is also in their interest. There's absolutely no reason why
the ASME can't put a selection of some classic (and out-of-print) papers
from the ASME Transactions on line for members' use.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant from
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
___________________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org