From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:28:58 -0400
You amaze me! On one hand, you rage against people/firms, etc., protecting
their work as proprietary, and on the other hand, you post proprietary
formated information on your Structuralist.net web site!
Is there anything in the "General Notes ..." that would be missing if they
were posted in pure text? If not, why are you requiring people who want to
use these to purchase "Word 2000."
Personally, I would be very hesitant to use Word-anything for preparing
professional documents and reports as all editing of the document is retained
in the document. Can you imagine what some astute lawyer can do with that
A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Dennis Wish wrote:
. > Subject: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specifications for Concrete Crack
. > repair, Spalling Repair and Coatings and finishes (Word 2000 format)
. > The notes are available in DOC (MS Word) format and zipped for download.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org