From: Roger Turk [mailto:73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 11:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specific

Dennis,

You amaze me!  On one hand, you rage against people/firms, etc., protecting
their work as proprietary, and on the other hand, you post proprietary
formated information on your Structuralist.net web site!

Is there anything in the "General Notes ..." that would be missing if they
were posted in pure text?  If not, why are you requiring people who want to
use these to purchase "Word 2000."

Personally, I would be very hesitant to use Word-anything for preparing
professional documents and reports as all editing of the document is
retained
in the document.  Can you imagine what some astute lawyer can do with that
information?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Dennis Wish wrote:

. > Subject: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specifications for Concrete
Crack
. > repair, Spalling Repair and Coatings and finishes (Word 2000 format)

[snip]

. > The notes are available in DOC (MS Word) format and zipped for download.