From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 5:49 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: AISC

Rick,

Thank you for your kind words about me, Modern Steel Construction and the
AISC Engineering Journal.

I'm happy to answer questions when I can on this list server. I've learned a
lot from the answers you all have posted. My temporary absence was purely
coincidental with the Code bash. I just got really busy for about a month.
Although I do post reply to messages during "official AISC work hours", I'm
doing it on my own. Offical AISC interpretions can be obtained by writing a
more formal letter request to AISC.

Charlie