To: "Seaint list (E-mail)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: expansion anchors [in tension] to anchor cmu walls to metal dec k roof - 75000 SF 2 story school addition
From: "Haan, Scott M." <HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:01:14 -0800
Are there any evaluation reports that allow expansion anchors in masonry? to
resist seismic forces? to anchor masonry walls to a metal deck roof?
Are any jurisdictions allowing expansion anchors to tie masonry walls to
metal deck roofs for out-of-plane seismic forces? What kind of limitations?
Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building
Development Services Department
Municipality of Anchorage
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org