Re: DSA & EOR's stamp

The rationale is that it is not good to have more than one engineer for a
job. In case of failure it is difficult to determine whose fault it is.
If one follows the logic of having multiple engineers on a job, you could
have one for the foundation, one for the wall and another for the roof.
In the old days we used to stamp "structural only" on the plans but this
changed years ago. We now have to stamp every sheet which has any
structural details or items.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA