Re: White Cement

There is a lot to be concerned about with white concrete, which is what I
assume you are using white cement for. You need white sand and clean
stainless trowels and clean forms among other things. As indicated
previously, try to get the PCA document about white concrete. I used it
once and it turned out well- on a bandstand in the center of the main
intersection in Upland, CA- about 25 yrs. ago.

Stan Scholl, P.E.