RE: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specific

Roger,
I went for DOC files for a couple of reasons. One, DOC is pretty much a
standard - you do not need Word to read it - most word processors will
convert it with formatting in tact. If you can't import it into your
document reader, you can download a DOC reader free of charge from
Microsoft.
Another user wrote that he had no trouble reading it in Word 97, which means
that it should easily translate into WordPerfect and most other processors.

The goal was to be able to open the document in the format that it was given
to me. I did not write the notes - Bill Polhemus provided them to the
website. I did break his one spec into three and post them separately (crack
repair, spall repair and coating).

I don't think I violated my ideals here as I provided information without
incurring additional expense on my part (remember, I am not yet advertising
and do not charge for the webservices provided, it's all paid for by little
ole me).

Now, if you wrote me and told me you can't read the format could I help you
translate it, I would be more than happy to - as I think you know I would:o)

What is it my granddaughter says  - Oh yes, Roger! Chill!!!!>)

Regards, my friend.
Dennis