RE: AISC II (the facts)

>Going back to the bigger picture, it may soon come to pass that the only
cost you will have to bear for all the technical information we develop at
AISC is a membership in AISC. That's my idea about how to offer more value
to more people, while still breaking even as all non-profits that want to
stay in business must do. Even still in that system, I suspect an
alternative would be maintained where you could still choose to buy item by
item if you preferred.

I'd be interested in having some feedback on how this kind of a model would
be received.

Charlie
<

Bravo. Good luck with the Board, Charlie

Peter Higgins, SE (inadvertently lapsed member, now re-applying)