From: John P. Riley [mailto:jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2001 8:29 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISC II (the facts)

I'm sorry, I haven't followed this thread closely.  Can someone answer a couple of simple questions for me?

1)  Would it be legal for me to type all the AISC info into my own spreadsheet?

2)  Would it be legal for me to give that spreadsheet to a colleague?

John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com