RE: Outlook question...non-engineering

Thanks for the info.

Those thoughts have already occured to me.  I turned off the preview pane
for those folders and that SHOULD do it.  I am also aware of the ability
to filter out spam using the Rules Wizard, as well as Outlook's built-in
junk email filter function.

I was hoping that Outlook had the ability to turn off the HMTL viewing
like M$ Entourage does (the Mac "version" of Outlook).

I am also aware of Eudora (thanks Roger) since I use it on my Mac (full
verion - not the light version), but my father likes Outlook and since we
already paid M$ for it, it would kind of be a waste to not use it (it is
actually a fairly nice product even though it is a M$ product).

Thanks,

Scott