Re: AISC II (the facts)

All of this about AISC seems to me to be much ado about very little. I
can't imagine that the properties have changed very much. The detailing I
do is not dependent on minor changes. A couple of times I specified a
beam that was not available and the contractor's steel fabricator called
and we substituted one that weighed 1 lb./ft. less and that was all there
was to it.

Stan Scholl, P. E.