Structuralist.Net Design Question Forum

We have added a bulletin board forum for Design Questions that does not require registration to participate. You can find the forum by clicking on or copying and pasting the following link to your browser:

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

The main benefit to our Design Question Forum is that all questions remain on the forum for others to read and learn from. It will not replace the benefit that you obtain from the SEAINT or AEC-Residential Listservices as it is unlikely your message will receive as fast a response. Still, you will be doing the community a service by helping to create a design knowledgebase.

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.

Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: