Re: AISC II (the facts)

Charlie -

At least from the student perspective, including the database
with the manual would be a plus.  Many of us have spent many hours
entering various section properties as we needed them to do calcs
for class.  Granted, we're not calc'ing hundreds of structures a
year.  However, we're definitely not in position to spend $60
to get an electronic database of the shapes.  An extra $10 on the
(at least current) manual cost doesn't seem to break threshold of
pain for some of the students I talked to.

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu