RE: AISC II (the facts)

>Charley Hamilton wrote:
>.....including the database
>with the manual would be a
>plus. An extra $10 on the
>manual cost doesn't seem
>to break threshold of pain...

Charley,

I meant included for FREE with the purchase of the Manual. To restate for clarity,

One copy included free with the purchase of the AISC Manual
Copies available for purchase separately, if desired
Licensed to a software developer for a percentage of software selling price with not to exceed maximum (the discussions on this so far have pegged the percentage as less than 1 percent and a $10 max, but the final outcome is the subject of the discussion to be had with the software developers at the AISC North American Steel Construction Conference).

Sorry to have confused you. Thanks for the feedback, which I assume is the same with my clarification.

Charlie