Re: AISC II (the facts)

Charlie -

I understood your original post, but, typically, added features
end up adding cost (no charge for database, but costs $0.50 to
print the CD, make the floppy, whatever + $2 for packaging + etc).

Charley

--
Charles Hamilton, EIT                   Graduate Student Researcher
University of California, Irvine        Email: chamilto(--nospam--at)eng.uci.edu