Blast damage

I have an underground project where the contractor may end up blasting rock
in very close proximity to young concrete in contact with same formation.
USACE EM 1110-2-2901 says that a detailed discussion on the effects of
blasting on concrete can be found in SME's "Underground Mining Methods
Handbook".  The publication date is 1982 I think.  This book is no longer
in print and I do not have a copy.  Does anybody know of another thorough
reference on this subject?

Thanks

Stan Johnson, P.E.

PS  Needless to say, this is a potentially explosive issue and has already
led to some highly charged discussions.  ; -)