RE: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specific

The little idiot helper in the corner told me to drag and drop the scissors
into the tool bar and that worked.

-----Original Message-----
From: Haan, Scott M. [mailto:HaanSM(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2001 1:03 PM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specific

Your following message has been delivered to the list
  seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org at 14:16:06 on 23 Apr 2001.

I think I have the "building official proof" version.  Please tell me where
the "add" button is supposed to be, I do not have one on the window. I have
right clicked, left clicked, punched the monitor and it still has not
worked.

Scott M Haan P.E.
Plan Review Engineer
Building Safety Division http://www.muni.org/building