Re: AISC II (the facts)

"As for my question being obtuse, maybe it is; but I still think an engineer should have some justification for making a recommendation other than whether or not the design info is provided free of charge."

Did I say I wanted something free of charge?  Nevermind, I give up, I'm out of breath!  I've said about all I need to on this matter, maybe more than necessary.

John P. Riley, PE, SE
Riley Engineering
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax:  319-381-3949
jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com