Re: AISC II (the facts)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: AISC II (the facts)
- From: "John P. Riley" <jpriley485(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 21:28:35 -0500
"As for my question being obtuse, maybe it is; but I still think an engineer should have some justification for making a recommendation other than whether or not the design info is provided free of charge."
Did I say I wanted something free of charge? Nevermind, I give up, I'm out of breath! I've said about all I need to on this matter, maybe more than necessary.
John P. Riley, PE, SE
20 Oakwood Drive, Blue Grass, Iowa 52726
Tel & Fax: 319-381-3949
- Prev by Subject: Re: AISC II (the facts)
- Next by Subject: AISC Latest Move
- Previous by thread: RE: AISC II or the Costs of Doing Business
- Next by thread: NEW POSTING - General Notes and Specific