RE: AISC Latest Move - Different View Point

Interesting responses, David. Most interesting to me is your comment about
steel manufactures paying the price and this is how it was in the past.
Then, as one of the posts indicated, competition against foreign steel cut
the royalties paid to AISC and others - leaving the remaining responsibility
in the hands of practicing engineers. No questions, no consideration, just a
simple decision which places more burden on us. If we stop using the
information or promote other materials willing to cooperate, would AISC and
others go back to the mills to demand more money while the mills gave up
profit? Who is stronger as the pendulum swings back and forth. Me thinks,
the steel mills)

Dennis