Structuralist.Net - New Forum - Design Software - Structural

We are pleased to offer a new forum dedicated to searching for software created by engineers and material manufacturers which is provided as shareware or freeware software. The forum is created as a service to the developers by offering a description of the software and a link to the developers or distributors website for download. The structuralist.net can not store software due to limited storage and difficulties in maintaining upgrades.

AISIWIN - from Devco Software, Inc., calculates section properties, load capacity and allowable spans for cold-form steel studs, joists and track sections.

Location:

INDEX/PROFESSIONAL FORUM/SOFTWARE PRODUCTIVITY TOOLS/DESIGN SOFTWARE - STRUCTURAL

or

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

The Structuralist is a Public, Professional and Educational website devoted to issues on Housing. You are invited to participate or simply visit our discussion forums at"

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action="">

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link beginning at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces between any of the letters or characters.

Our Residential Listservice is open to all professionals in the building industry and the discussions include code compliance issues as well as quality of construction, prescriptive vs. full compliance, present and future code development and more. The AEC-Residential List is by subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at: