Hah! The Second Amendment partisans (that's the "right to keep and bear
arms" for those not familiar with the U.S. Constitution) have a saying:
"From my cold, dead hands".
They usually sign emails on the subject (or, for that matter, ANY subject)
with the acronym: FMCDH.
I suggest we adopt it in reference to the copyrighted data contained in our
personally-prepared design guides!
Oh, and I guess that means we need to make common cause with the rest of the
anti-free trade, anti-corporation types like those who vigorously protested
Seattle and Quebec.
Anybody know a good recipe for a Molotov cocktail?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: William Keil [mailto:wjmkeil(--nospam--at)peoplepc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: seaint Digest for 22 Apr 2001
Well, I have no intention of giving up my design spreadsheets without a
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org