RE: Whip! and drawing viewing

- Neil Moore wrote:
> Are any of you using Whip! to view ACAD drawings online?

Yes, works fairly well.  The poster just has to make sure that the settings
are set right.  (Not all that difficult, just make sure.)

> Does it work in Netscape V6?  Any problems?

Netscape v6 still does not reliably run on any machine I use.  We've tried
it a work and IS removed it.  I still have it on my machine at home but am
just about guaranteed to crash if I use it form more than 1/2 hour.  @#&$%!
thing hasn't worked well since AO___L bought it. I haven't taken the time to
try to install the Whip plug-in for Netscape.  I figured I wouldn't be able
to tell which was screwing up.

Mark Jones