For the bridge guys,
I know the HS25 wheel loads are 25% greater than the HS20 wheel loads, but
how do the lane loads compare? Is it a 25% total increase or is it just 25%
greater uniform load and still the 26 kip load for moment (i.e., 800 plf
uniform load & 26 kip concentrated load)?
David Finley, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org