From: Structuralist [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)gte.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 2:06 PM
To: SEAINT Listservice
Cc: aec-residential(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc
Subject: Clark Steel / Devco AISIWIN Software Question

I posted a link to what I believed was a freeware cold-form steel program
AISIWIN by Devco Software. The software is available from the Clark Steel
Site. When I visited the Devco site, the software was available for $195.00.
Does anyone have any information about the relationship between Clark Steel
and Devco as the database provided is the "Metal Stud Mfg's Assoc. (MSMA),
Unimast and Dale/Incor as well as the geometry information from the national
SSMA nomenclature."  The user can create personal databases or modify
sections in the AISIWIN library.
I've written to Clark Steel to notifiy them of the link to my discussion
forum but have not received a response yet.

Any additional information to offer????

Regards,
Dennis S. Wish, PE
The Structuralist Administrator for:
http://www.structuralist.net <http://www.structuralist.net/>
AEC-Residential Listservice
admin(--nospam--at)structuralist.net
(208) 361-5447 E-Fax
ICQ #95561393

discussion forums at"

<http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi>

http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Regi
ster
<http://www.structuralist.net/cgi-local/UltraBoard/UltraBoard.cgi?action=Reg
ister>

Please make sure that when you copy this link that you copy the entire link
begining at http: and ending with Register. There should be no spaces
between any of the letters or characters.

subscription (always free). To subscribe please use the AutoList
subscription feature for the Polhemus.cc Listservices located at:

<http://www.structuralist.net/AutoList.htm>