Subject: Anchor Bolt Design Aid Tables-Spreadsheets
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 03:39:33 +0000
In the past I used some design aid tables to select the
type of anchor bolts and embedment length for pullout
forces, but did not have the reference that they were
taken from. I know is something that they used in the
pethrochemical industry or so but I am not sure. If
anyone have and can share the latest in Design Aid
Tables for pullout forces on anchor bolt design or have
a spreadsheet for quick design and selection that would
be greatly appreciated. Something practical and reliable.
If could provide references that would be great. Thanks.
Pedro R. Muñoz, P.E.
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org