Anchor Bolt Design Aid Tables-Spreadsheets

In the past I used some design aid tables to select the
type of anchor bolts and embedment length for pullout
forces, but did not have the reference that they were
taken from. I know is something that they used in the
pethrochemical industry or so but I am not sure. If
anyone have and can share the latest in Design Aid
Tables for pullout forces on anchor bolt design or have
a spreadsheet for quick design and selection that would
be greatly appreciated. Something practical and reliable.
If could provide references that would be great. Thanks.
Pedro R. Muñoz, P.E.
PRM Engineering
PRMEng(--nospam--at)att.net