Re: Anchor Bolt Design Aid Tables-Spreadsheets

The latest publication for anchor bolt design is
"Strength Design of Anchorage to Concrete" by Ronald
Cook, published by Portland Cement Association. I
believe it costs $25. The current philosophy in anchor
bolt design is likely to be vastly different from what
you have been using.

Rajendran