In one of the bill of materials, I came across a
steel deignated as, "150X150X20 CU, 6 m long" and
"150X125X20 CB, 6 m long". I suspect it is European
nomenclature. Can someone help me decipher this code?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org