From: ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:ECVAl3(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 8:21 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: IBC 2000-Sup 2001

I just received, from the ICBO, the 2001 Supplement to the International
Codes. It is a book as thick as the IBC 2000 itself. I get the feeling this
code is not really ready for implemantation.  It seem that codes are now
written hurriedly to meet a deadline with the idea they can always be
revised
in supplements or future updates.
S.Macie, P.E.