RE: SEAoT[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SEAoT
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:48:19 -0500
I am a member of SEAoT, and former state board member, and former chapter president, and current chairman of a state committee, etc. Now then, do I know you? <grin> I'm not sure that I could write anything nice about a guy who cohabitates with Cottonmouths over his spouse's objections.
Congratulations on finally getting off your dufus and joining the only statewide organization representing the interests of structural engineers in Texas!
When I die, just cremate my remains,
put them in an envelope,
and mail them to the IRS
with a note stating:
Now you have everything!
From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 1:20 PM
I have a funny request.
I'd like to know who among you is a member of SEAoT? I need endorsements on
my application for membership.
Please respond via email, if you would.
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org ********
- RE: SEAoT
- From: Bill Polhemus
- RE: SEAoT
- Prev by Subject: RE: SEAoT
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAoT
- Previous by thread: RE: SEAoT
- Next by thread: RE: SEAoT