Naw, it has to be SEAoT member!
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: David Fisher [mailto:dfisher(--nospam--at)fplushse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 12:31 PM
Subject: RE: SEAoT
I'm licensed in Texas....does that help?
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org