Re: IBC 2000-Sup 2001

Recall that the UBC97 had subsequent printings (printing 1, printing2...4, not
addendums) Each printing had changed. I wonder if a juridiction adoption
registers the printing number. I wonder if one could ever get the older printing
that was adopted. If not, that would mean some jurisdiction may not have thier
code being published (ie printing 1). Sacramento, Ca has put their planning code
on the net and no one has to buy it. It looks like that is needed for the
building code etc. No one would have to buy it! and it would not change by
someone outside of the juridiction. Who is liable for changes in new printings
that are not noted as changed? Sounds like a publisher issue. I ended up buying
several copies of the UBC97. None were the same. Boy, did I spend money!