So what the **** is that all about? And when are we going to be able to get
this straight in the minds of the public?
William L. Polhemus, Jr., P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company
From: Mike Murphy [mailto:mike_murphy(--nospam--at)Ameron-intl.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:15 PM
Subject: VCR Alert:"Collapse: Failure by Design" on Discovery Channel
Examine the engineering brilliance of architects who built a structure that
withstood a 7.5 earthquake. “
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org