Moment Frames Constructed of Structural Tubing

Are there post-Northridge rules or design standards for moment frames
constructed of structural tubing?  For the project I have in mind, they
would not be of heavy sections -- numerous moment resisting beam-column
intersections could be included in the frames.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer