Re: Moment Frames Constructed of Structural Tubing

If you are looking for design criteria for circular tube-to-tube
connections, you can refer to API RP 2A (American Petroleum Institute). ASD
ans LRFD versions are available. These are standard practices used for
offshore structures. They do include requirements for seismic design.

Hariharan