Shear capacity of screws

I am looking for shear capacity values for screwed connections of plywood to
cold formed steel members.  I have values for shear walls or shear panels,
but I would like to compute the resistance of a single fastener.  Any input
would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris Daniels

Larson Design Group
Williamsport, PA
ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com <mailto:ced(--nospam--at)larsondesigngroup.com>