I just went back and read the subject column by Richard Weingardt once
again. It is an excellent article, just like all of his others. His
central theme this time is: "STOP THE WHINING". There is not so much as
one word about structural engineering compensation!
Nice try, but you missed the mark!
Grinning in Dallas
As former Chairman of the Public Advocacy of NCSEA
Present Chair SEAOI PR committee
Former member of ASCE's Commitee on Public Involevement (until ASCE in
infinite wisdom terminated the committee !!)
I have to sadly state the later is true
As Richard Weingardt just commented in the April issue of STRUCTURAL
Are we are own worst enemy??
Or put another way - When will STEP FORWARD AND BE HEARD ??
PS NSPE is trying it again ---- yet another attempt to bring a
public awarness of the engineering profession.
check the new website: www.americanengineeringcampaign.org
also check the following: http://www.technotimes.org/010225A.htm
* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
* subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
* Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
* site at: http://www.seaint.org