RE: Compensation (new thread name)

I'm 28 years old with Coke bottle glasses (since 6th grade)  Luckily, you can get ultra thin lenses now adays or my neck would look like a nose tackles from the eccentricity x weight of my glasses. My first year out of school,,I went from having terrible eyesight to practically blind. But it doesn't hurt, except when you bump your head cause your depth perception is terrible. The only physical wear and tear I may experience is when I visit the job site and have to go on some stupid ladder tied at the top to a paint bucket for stability (OSHA special).

I'll get the occasional twitching thumb and carpel tunnel (sp?) symptoms every other year for about a week on my mouse hand. I don't complain, after all, the president thinks it's garbage anyway. That's about it, not much chance of my back hurting forever because I picked up my IBC the wrong way.

-Gerard

>>> sharonb(--nospam--at)slarchitects.com 04/26/01 02:06PM >>>
How old are you Gerard?  I'm a little closer to 25 than 60 but the joints in
my right arm already give me grief.  Ok...so I do a little light
construction on the weekends.  Still, we have our physical wear and tear as
well.  What about vision?

Sharon Robertson Bonds, PE
Salerno/Livingston Architects
363 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor