RE: Compensation (new thread name)

I guess Alex Rodriguez has some competition in the area....

No. 1:
I don't have a bad taste in my mouth. My father was one of one of those Overpaid Union Construction workers who came to this country with a wife, two kids, and little else and did alright for himself and his family.

No 2:
Ah yes, everyone is flocking to North Texas. Stan don't boast so much ... all of the transvestite engineers in San Francisco are on their way to North Texas to marry your sons. :)

Dallas . . . the Mecca of western civilization and culture. Sure we've got our problems in California, but North Texas ...? please. Can you go to the beach and ski in the same day in North Texas? Can you walk around in the summer time without a gas mask and a radiation suit. I can smell the manure now and the cancer growing in my brain from the arsenic in the water. I'm getting my candles ready before you turn our power off.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

-Gerard
(Not complaining about a damn thing ! ! ! )

>>> scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com 04/26/01 02:45PM >>>